Los Angeles, CA
January 2008 - Present
• Colored commercial campaigns for Nabisco, Visa, Uber, Ford, Toyota, Stouffers and multiple others.
• Consulting services:
Color management and workflow development for multiple productions.
Fotokem: Burbank, CA
Marketing Color and Conform - July 2017 - Present
• Colored and conformed multiple trailers, including Shazam, Game Night and Tolkien.
Light Iron - A Panavision Company: Hollywood, CA
Colorist and Versioning Manager - October 2011-May 2016
• Colored commercial campaigns for Target, Skechers, Miu Miu and Samsung, alongside features such as John Wick, Fort Bliss, The Short Game, Manny, and On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter.
• Managed color pipelines, designed/implemented new workflows and supervised versioning for video deliverables and film archival.
Company 3: Santa Monica, CA
Color Assistant - Feature Films - September 2009-October 2011
• Color assistant for Stefan Sonnenfeld, Stephen Nakamura and Siggy Ferstl.
• Pre-colored reels, migrated previous grades across reel versions and executed theater setup prior to color sessions.
• Performed HDSR/HDCAM/D5/DIGI-BETA tape layback, dubs, clones and file exports/conversion.
The University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles, CA. May 2010
Bachelor of Arts, Cinema-Television
Areas of concentration: Directing and Cinematography
Graduated with honors, Cum Laude, Phi Sigma Theta National Honors Society
DaVinci Resolve, Quantel Rio, AutoDesk Smoke, DVS Clipster, Adobe After Effects/Premiere, Avid, Final Cut, Lightspace CMS, HDSR/HDCAM/D5/DIGI-BETA deck operation.